|Job Posting: Executive Director, Helping Hands of Georgetown
Position Details: Vibrant faith-based nonprofit is looking for an experienced leader ready to build on a 30 year foundation of service to the community. Capacity to bring energizing leadership to: program, staff and board development; donor cultivation and support; grant writing and fundraising; and, overall organizational health that includes fiscal strength, transparency and oversight. It's a big job, with great opportunities and a passionate staff ready to make things happen!
About Us: Our mission is to serve those in Georgetown County, SC who are struggling with the burdens of poverty. We offer Compassionate Care to meet immediate needs (food pantry, dental clinic, utility support, and clothing closet) and Time to Change programs to offer a way forward out of poverty to independence and stability (employment, career and youth empowerment programs).
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Retirement savings match and health care supplement.
• A faith perspective that fosters a culture of integrity and service
• 5+ years leadership experience
• Ability to inspire and build
• Fundraising experience and success
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Leadership in a 501c3 nonprofit
• Grant writing experience and success
• Familiarity with Salesforce (or similar CRM) used to track client and program outcomes
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter that includes a response to the following: Describe a primary life goal that you have and how it impacts your life and the lives of others.
Executive Director, Helping Hands of GeorgetownHelping Hands of Georgetown,Inc.Job Description